|Dimensions||29 × 24 × 59 cm|
Thule Topio Backpack 30L M – Black
A highly ventilated, technical pack that is form-fitting making it ideal for a long day or a minimalist overnight.
- 30L cargo capacity includes gear lash points and expandable pockets, making this versatile pack ideal for a longer day-hike or a quick overnight trip
- Micro-adjust suspension system offers 10 cm/4 in of torso adjustment for the perfect fit
- Airy, tensioned-mesh back panel and body-contouring harness helps you keep cool and move with ease
- 420d Nylon Oxford fabric with 1500mm C-0 DWR coating minimizes environmental impact and protects your gear from the elements
- Easily access contents in middle or bottom of pack using convenient side zipper
- Included rain cover can be removed, creating an extra storage pocket
- Front shove-it pocket to quickly store or retrieve jacket or extra layers as the weather changes
- Supportive hipbelt has convenient storage pockets to keep your phone or snacks easily accessible without removing your pack
- Stowable gear loops, discreet lashing points and multiple compression straps for attaching gear and stabilize load
- Exterior pocket stores glasses and snacks
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||29 x 24 x 59 cm|
2 in stock
SKU: TL/TTOM130/30L/BLK Categories: Bags, Bags for Men, Laptop Backpacks, Regular Price, Travel Backpacks Tag: THULE
ThuleTheir strategic goal is to continue strengthening our position as one of the leading Sports and Outdoor Goods companies in the world. With the Thule brand, they will continue to be the undisputed leader in their current major product category, Sport&Cargo Carriers. As well as entering new product categories that are in the scope of the company’s motto – Active Life, Simplified. They also hold a strong position in Europe in RV Products (awnings, tents, bike carriers, etc.) in the European market and are fast growing in what they call Active with Kids (Multisport trailers, child bike seats and strollers). They further aim to strengthen their position in the Sport and Travel bags segment with a broader offer in both urban and outdoor environments. The Thule Group management continuously looks at possibilities to enter additional categories that fit the company’s competence and strategic direction to provide branded consumer goods that enable active lives. Thule Group operates with strong, delegated authority, in their Sales Regions that are close to the customers and consumers in the local markets in the 140 countries we sell in. However, to ensure a common approach and processes in key areas such as HR, Brand Management, Communication, and Finance, and in order to capture possible synergies within Supply Chain, these functions are managed at Thule Group corporate level, coordinating the efforts across the Sales Regions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.