|Dimensions||25 × 33 × 55 cm|
Thule Landmark Womens Backpack 40L – Dark Bordeaux
Explore the world with a conveniently-sized, carry-on adventure backpack designed with a women’s specific fit.
- Protect and organize a phone, sunglasses, cords and small valuables in the SafeZone compartment
- Keep money and a passport safe from pickpockets in the covert CashStash compartment hidden under the SafeZone
- Prevent wear and tear by tucking away the contoured shoulder straps and hipbelt when not in use
- Deter theft with innovative LoopLocks by securing zipper pulls to the bag. Double zipper pulls can also be locked (TSA locks sold separately)
- Protect up to a 15″ MacBook and 12.9″ tablet in dedicated storage compartment
- Belongings are held securely in place and organized with internal compression straps and mesh storage pockets
- Securely store a water bottle and other small items in the zippered side pocket
- Designed as a carry-on compliant piece for most airlines (Always check with your airline regarding carry-on regulations before travel)
- Easily attach a carabiner and other items onto the pack with external lash points
- Additional travel safety feature includes a built-in sternum strap whistle
|Material||420D Dobby polyester, 600D polyester|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.8 x 13 x 21.5 in|
1 in stock
SKU: TL/TLPF140/40L/DBO Categories: Bags, Bags for Women, Hiking Backpacks, Regular Price, Travel Backpacks Tag: THULE
ThuleTheir strategic goal is to continue strengthening our position as one of the leading Sports and Outdoor Goods companies in the world. With the Thule brand, they will continue to be the undisputed leader in their current major product category, Sport&Cargo Carriers. As well as entering new product categories that are in the scope of the company’s motto – Active Life, Simplified. They also hold a strong position in Europe in RV Products (awnings, tents, bike carriers, etc.) in the European market and are fast growing in what they call Active with Kids (Multisport trailers, child bike seats and strollers). They further aim to strengthen their position in the Sport and Travel bags segment with a broader offer in both urban and outdoor environments. The Thule Group management continuously looks at possibilities to enter additional categories that fit the company’s competence and strategic direction to provide branded consumer goods that enable active lives. Thule Group operates with strong, delegated authority, in their Sales Regions that are close to the customers and consumers in the local markets in the 140 countries we sell in. However, to ensure a common approach and processes in key areas such as HR, Brand Management, Communication, and Finance, and in order to capture possible synergies within Supply Chain, these functions are managed at Thule Group corporate level, coordinating the efforts across the Sales Regions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.