Thule EnRoute 23L Backpack – Mallard Green
A 23L daypack with unique L-shaped opening, discrete SafeZone valuables storage and spacious yet integrated zippered side pockets.
- Protect a 15.6″ laptop and 10″ tablet in dedicated, padded slip pockets
- Safeguard a phone, sunglasses or other valuables in hard-shell SafeZone compartment
- High-visibility into main compartment from wide, L-shaped opening
- Quickly access small valuables in soft-lined pocket
- Keep a water bottle, power brick, umbrella, keys or other daily belongings safe and accessible in side zippered pockets
- Quickly access a snack or small notebook in oversized front pocket
- Keep small accessories secure and easy to find in interior zippered mesh pocket
- Attach extra gear onto hidden lash points on front panel
- Secure excess shoulder strap webbing out of the way with strap management system
- Carry in comfort thanks to sternum strap and padded back panel with airflow channel
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 30 x 24 x 47 cm
- Laptop compartment dimensions: 38.5 x 26.5 x 3.1 cm
- Weight: 0.98 kg
- Volume: 23 L
- Material: 330D nylon mini ripstop, 600D polyester
3 in stock
|Dimensions||30 × 24 × 47 cm|
ThuleTheir strategic goal is to continue strengthening our position as one of the leading Sports and Outdoor Goods companies in the world. With the Thule brand, they will continue to be the undisputed leader in their current major product category, Sport&Cargo Carriers. As well as entering new product categories that are in the scope of the company’s motto – Active Life, Simplified. They also hold a strong position in Europe in RV Products (awnings, tents, bike carriers, etc.) in the European market and are fast growing in what they call Active with Kids (Multisport trailers, child bike seats and strollers). They further aim to strengthen their position in the Sport and Travel bags segment with a broader offer in both urban and outdoor environments. The Thule Group management continuously looks at possibilities to enter additional categories that fit the company’s competence and strategic direction to provide branded consumer goods that enable active lives. Thule Group operates with strong, delegated authority, in their Sales Regions that are close to the customers and consumers in the local markets in the 140 countries we sell in. However, to ensure a common approach and processes in key areas such as HR, Brand Management, Communication, and Finance, and in order to capture possible synergies within Supply Chain, these functions are managed at Thule Group corporate level, coordinating the efforts across the Sales Regions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.