Thule EnRoute 21L Backpack – Pelican/Vetiver
Sleek and stylish backpack with storage solutions designed for work and play.
- Elevated, dedicated pockets protect up to a 15.6 laptop and up to a 10.5″ tablet”
- Roomy zipped mesh pocket stretches to add volume to store electronic accessories and other personal items
- Mesh exterior side pocket allows you to store a water bottle quickly
- The exterior zipped pocket allows you to quickly access items on the go
- Lash points on the front panel allow you to easily attach extra gear
- The pass-through panel enables you to attach the backpack to rolling luggage for easier travel
- Sternum strap, padded back panel with airflow channel, and side compression straps to balance the load, making it more comfortable to carry
- Dedicated interior pockets make it easy to store small accessories and pens
- Constructed with bluesign® approved 400D nylon with YKK zippers
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 30.0 x 22.0 x 47.0 cm
- Laptop compartment dimensions: 38.5 x 26.5 x 3.1 cm
- Weight: 0.72 kg
- Volume: 21L
- Material: 330D nylon mini ripstop, 600D polyester
2 in stock
|Dimensions||30 × 22 × 47 cm|
ThuleTheir strategic goal is to continue strengthening our position as one of the leading Sports and Outdoor Goods companies in the world. With the Thule brand, they will continue to be the undisputed leader in their current major product category, Sport&Cargo Carriers. As well as entering new product categories that are in the scope of the company’s motto – Active Life, Simplified. They also hold a strong position in Europe in RV Products (awnings, tents, bike carriers, etc.) in the European market and are fast growing in what they call Active with Kids (Multisport trailers, child bike seats and strollers). They further aim to strengthen their position in the Sport and Travel bags segment with a broader offer in both urban and outdoor environments. The Thule Group management continuously looks at possibilities to enter additional categories that fit the company’s competence and strategic direction to provide branded consumer goods that enable active lives. Thule Group operates with strong, delegated authority, in their Sales Regions that are close to the customers and consumers in the local markets in the 140 countries we sell in. However, to ensure a common approach and processes in key areas such as HR, Brand Management, Communication, and Finance, and in order to capture possible synergies within Supply Chain, these functions are managed at Thule Group corporate level, coordinating the efforts across the Sales Regions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.