As breath-taking as it is short-lived, the sakura season in Japan is a thing of incredible beauty. This Limited Edition Notebook captures the delicate and transitory nature of cherry blossom, which in Japanese culture represents the equally delicate and transitory nature of life. But sakura is also about fresh starts, and a reminder of how beautiful life can be. This notebook, with its silk-screen printed cover in shades of pink, invites you to capture the moment and all the wonder that surrounds you.
With its tactile satin-effect cover, each Sakura Limited Edition Notebook makes springtime hanami (sakura viewing) last beyond the final blossoms. Brighten your space with a decorative sakura garland to cut out and make on the paperband B-side, then open the matching pink elastic closure to uncover themed endpapers and a color-coordinated bookmark ribbon. Venture further inside to discover sakura stickers to customize and tab your notes.
Fabric hard cover with Sakura Limited Edition theme
– rounded corners
– elastic closure
– ivory-colored, 70 g/m, acid-free paper
– matching bookmark ribbon
– story card with themed message
– themed stickers
– expandable inner pocket in the back
– ‘In case of loss’ notice printed on the flyleaf
– reusable themed paperband B-side featuring additional printed tools
– lies flat, opens at 180
– the history of Moleskine is inside
– Moleskine creates FSC-certified products
13 × 21 × 6 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.